Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 6, 2014

Beauty Regime

Welcome to the secret world of my medicine cabinet, a peek into my personal skin care regime. I am obsessed with trying new products, whether they are from CVS or the beauty counter at Neiman Marcus! I decided to elaborate on my favorite high-end brands verses my favorite drug store brands. It's important to know what your skin type is, and don't be afraid to splurge on your skin! Maybe it's an indulgence on chanel eye cream, or the tried and true vaseline from the drugstore. But your personalized skin care regime is essential, take time to love and care for your skin. Love yourself from the inside out.  A healthy girl, is a happy girl!
Love,
Kaki
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart”
Kahlil Gibran

Coconut Oil, my secret weapon; Almay make-up eye remover, can take anything off; Neutrogean moisturizer with spf 50, lightweight smells good; Neutrogena face wipes calming, easy swipe off makeup; ROC eye night cream,very potent; ROC Retinol deep wrinkle cream, contains Retinol A; Cetaphil, daily gentle cleanser; Witch Hazel astringent,  doesn't sting; Carmex lip treatment, this stuff tingles and cures; Tee tree oil, best zit treatment; Bio Oil, body moisturizer, I use it in the shower.

Cle de Peau toner, so nourishing; Clarins gentle cleanser, delicate on my skin & strong; Clarins gentle exfoliator, use once a week; Chanel sublimate ultimate regeneration eye cream, no lines, no bags, no dark circles its magic;  ESPA eye cream, this lifts and makes you look wide awake; Chanel Lip treatment, its in my purse at all times; Lip Scrub, best for dry lips, Aquaphor, as a step-mom its my go too; Dr Brandt Glow, Retinol A use once a week; LA Mer, my moisturizer won't use anything else; Amore Pacific, hydrating mist spray & go!

Take Care of the skin your in- Kaki West





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...