Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kaki West in MensHealth Espanol magazine


I began my love of espanol in middle school in CT. I was the new girl & Spanish class made me feel right at home. My name translated into "Catalina".  While in college "Catalina" became my alter ego name when it was girls night out! Though my Irish heritage with green eyes & freckles certainly didn't fool anyone. I have spent time in Mexico, Spain, Puerto Rico & Dominican Republic, the latin culture is warm, fun, passionate & the food delicioso! It is my honor to have a feature in MensHealth Espanol magazine. I am an advocate of a healthy lifestyle & a exelente fiesta!

"Barriga llena, corazón contento"
~A full belly and a happy heart

Kaki West in MensHealth Espanol magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...