Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 20, 2013

Bonjour!

I was treated to a romantic weekend in Paris courtesy of my adventurous husband. It was my first time in the city of lights. I never studied French in school, I am not a fan of Foie gras and was apprehensive of the notorious rude French reputation. Well, all my pre-concieved notions were false. The French were kind, minus one angry cab driver. The food was superb. My below average accent on Merci and Bonjour received warm smiles.

I am happy to share my favorite Paris discoveries with photos to compliment the moments. My advice is go to Paris, tomorrow! Eat a lot of cheese, macaroons, fresh bread. Drink a glass of wine, order the best French Champagne. Stroll hand in hand with your love, window shop. Practice your French, visit the Mona Lisa, Eiffel tower & Notre Dam. 

Most importantly live like the French, minus the cigarettes.
Linger longer at dinner
Kiss your love in public 
Talk for hours at lunch, while using your hands 
Enjoy your cafe latte rather than inhaling it 
Dress like a lady
Eat dessert first
Appreciate culture & the arts
Ride bicycles in Chanel


At the Louvre. Wore my Chanel necklace, sweater, glasses w Ash sneakers & leggings because of so much walking!

Eiffel Tower at night so romantic

Strolling. I have always wanted a Burberry trench coat, I felt so glamourous, every woman should own a trench coat.

The Queen Mona Lisa in the flesh! Inside view of the Louvre, gorgeous.

Woke up to this view from hotel balcony

Best Macaron in the world at laduree- Caramel is my flavor of choice.

On my way to see the Eiffel tower during the day!

My Paris Splurges- Royal blue Chanel classic & Barbara Bui python high tops!

Night out at the most romantic restaurant of my life Le Cinq

Famous love lock bridge & a street view of Paris


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...