Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I am expecting Twins!

I am bursting at the seams with joy to announce that we are pregnant with twins! I waited until I was half way thru the pregnancy before sharing the news (19.5 weeks). Our little bundles of joy are due January/February. Twin births always come early, which make it that much more exciting! It has been a long road in becoming pregnant, my empathy is with all couples whom have struggled with fertility issues. Starting a family is a true blessing & the most wonderful act of love between two people.  I walk around NYC amongst the hustle & all of a sudden I feel a flutter in my stomach. It's the most incredible experience of my life. My body is creating lives right now. I am lucky to live in NYC and have the best team of doctors and holistic healers aiding me on my journey. I will post that journey in another blog!

Love,
Kaki

Kaki West




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...