Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cupid's Vacation

February is the international month of love! For me it's two holidays, Valentines day & my anniversary. In honor of Cupid's love month, I am sharing with you my romance travel guide. Though posting it in April, I am a bit late!
My husband & I wanted our first anniversary to be very special. Our honeymoon in the Maldives was heaven, but the travel was hell. We searched from Antigua, Bermuda to Playa del Carmen. I looked to my trusted site, Tripadvisor where I discovered glowing reviews on St Regis Punta Mita Resort. We booked 6 days away from freezing NYC & headed to paradise. 
The hotel rolled out the red carpet treatment for us the entire time. From our outgoing butler Luiz, to Xavier at the pool who had a smile and margaritas ready at all times. We had a private anniversary dinner set up on the beach, which was spectacular. We laid by the pool, walked on the beach, paddle boarded, went to the spa & took a mojito making class. The service at this hotel was amazing, the atmosphere was quiet and laid back. In a 5 star resort there were no attitudes or loud obnoxious guests or lack of privacy. Our suite was enormous with a balcony & sexy outdoor shower. If you are looking for a resort to unwind, fall in love again, be pampered & feel relaxed in flip-flops, this is it.

Below I posted personal photos from our vacation, enjoy!

"A vacation is like love - anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort, and remembered with nostalgia."

Love,
Kaki
 Last night in Mexico dress from Celebboutique.com
1 year Anniversary custom dress made by amazing Michael Costello
Beach view & golf course, I fell in love with these love -birds Palm trees!
Our Romantic Anniversary table !


Our Anniversary romantic dinner set up by the hotel!


View from our room



Bathroom I-phone pic right after we landed

My view from the pool

My hubby & I walking towards our Anniversary beach romantic dinner

The beautiful St Regis Punta Mita hotel 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...