Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 1, 2012

9021- Oh no you didn't!

I spent the month of August in zip code 90210, home of Rodeo Dr & Hollywood glamour- Beverly Hills! I packed up my husband, dog & beloved long lost Colombian mama/ housekeeper. We headed out West. Every other week we would be joined by our little ones & soon Disneyland would be a second home. I connected with friends, had photo-shoots, met with my PR, hit the pilates studio & even left the comforts of LA for Laguna Niguel. Below I listed my favorite LA hotspots from all our California adventures--restaurants, hotels, beauty gurus, stores etc.
Enjoy,
Kaki


1.) Polo Lounge restaurant inside the Beverly Hills Hotel. My 1st date with my hubby was here so it's good luck for Love! Sit outside among the ivy in the hidden back VIP booths.

2.) In 'N Out simply the best fast food in the world! Delicious burgers only found on the West Coast.

3.) Ritz Carlton Laguna in Dana Point fabulous hotel on the beach with 5 star service & the worlds nicest valet!

4.) Chi Nail Bar I am obsessed with this high end by appointment only nail salon. They specialize in glitter gels amongst the hottest trends in mani/pedis.

5.) Umberto Salon need a blow out or color this top-notch salon will guarantee you "A good hair day." John V does my blow outs.

6.) GEA Photo my friend photographer extraordinaire Eric Gea. Step behind his lens & your beauty will pop.

7.) Runyon Canyon hike this treacherous incline while walking amongst the beautiful sweaty people! Exhale as you reach the summit & take a pic with the Hollywood sign behind you.

8.) Wat Po Thai best Thai massage! Ask for "Mon" & a little Thai lady will walk on your back & kill you with pain that feels so good!

9.) Spray Tans LA perfect spray tans. Blair will come to your home & bronze you. Any custom shade you wish from a golden glow to the deepest bronze!

10.) EyeLash Extensions by Sarah Maxwell relax & shut your eyes as beauty expert Sarah applies gorgeous long lashes in the comfort of her Hollywood home. www.sarah-maxwell.com

11.) Makeup by Evelyn she will do wonders with her makeup brushes to your face. Twitter @evemakeupartist .

12.) Neiman Marcus Stylist Kelly Warner head up the escalator to Couture you will be in designer heaven & fashionista hands by Kelly.

13.) Body Factory most delicious, healthy protein shakes. My flavor of choice the PB&V.


Photo by Gea Photo #6, Make-up by Evelyn #11, Spray tan by Spraytans LA #9

In n Out #2

Wardrobe by Kelly Warner #12 ( in my backyard)



Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel #3

Chi Nail Salon #4

Runyon Canyon #7









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...