Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 27, 2012

Kaki West FHM Cover & Timing

This is my 4th FHM international cover. I have been warmly welcomed into the FHM magazine family. The international team of editors gave me 1 cover which led to another editor liking the pictures, to another editor and so forth. As a model it's been a wonderful turn of events.
However, I have to add in the factor of "luck", "fate", "karma" or in layman's terms "timing". Timing has been a phenomenon elusively told to me at auditions, bookings, bad break ups, lost jobs, first dates etc. Timing is everything or it's Your time or Right place, right time. I have never been"lucky" & for me timing never failed to disappoint. My solution to all of this has been hard work. Putting in my dues & TIME. I am of the belief rewards are from blood, sweat & tears. So I leave perfect timing to the lucky & to the persevering know Time is on your side.

“It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Kaki West Pics - FHM Cover & Timing
Kaki West Images - FHM Cover & Timing

Kaki West - FHM Cover & Timing






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...