Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Cheer from NYC


This is my second Christmas in NYC. Last year I was new to NYC & a very pre-occupied bride. I got married in February, so the Holidays came & went, my wedding right around the corner took precedence.
Needless to say this feels like my first Christmas in the big apple! I am more settled in my new home, city of Manhattan & happily married. NYC has never looked so beautiful & magical as it does during the holidays. 5th Ave is lit up, trees all sparkle with lights, Rockefeller Center tree & ice skating, the Salvation Army Santa's ringing bells on every corner, the tourists, the hustle and bustle of shopping. The streets are alive with Holiday cheer. Come to NYC during the holidays... it's truly Santa's second home.
(iPhone snapshots of the Holiday Spirit in NYC 2012.)

Love,
Kaki

December 1, 2012!  Holiday shopping w hubby, #ash kicks, #Moncler jacket, #Hermes Birkin, #lululemon leggings

Christian Louboutin Store window on Madison Ave

Tree at Rockefeller  Center
Cartier Store with the perfect Bow
Fendi Store dripping in Bling Lights


My favorite street 57th street between 5th & 6th. Bergdorff Goodman's is steps aways!
Giant Snowflake above 5th Ave & 57th Street

1 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!men leather trench coat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...