Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nails, Nails, Nails

I love nails! My eyes are consistently drawn to women with well manicured fingers. I recently discovered the joys of "Nail Art". Gels, glitters, gems & unique designs that last for 2 weeks on your nails. A good manicure can soothe the soul, calm your nerves & simply make you feel pretty. As I type on my iPhone or swipe my credit card, point commands to my dog out come my manicured nails! I believe all women should have fabulous nails at all times. A chipped nail is my pet-peeve!
So take care of your hands ladies, you deserve it! Below I posted snapshots of my nails within the last 3 months. All nails were done by Chi Nails In LA or Sakura Nails in NYC. Both nail salons are guaranteed to give you A+  gel manicures.

http://www.chi-nailbar.com
http://nailspasakura.com/new/

White glitter, with ring finger accent of full iridescent gems. Sakura NY

Glitter french, w ring finger of my Hubby's Initial. Chi LA

Glitter french, w heart gem, joined by my mini me's nails. Chi- LA

Full glitter gels mix of Brown, gold & orange. Chi LA
Sakura NY, baby pink w Silver glitter on ring finger

Glitter gel, gold w ring finger fuchsia. Sakura NY






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...